-
October 13th, 2004, 01:29 AM
#81
Inactive Member
-
October 13th, 2004, 10:23 PM
#82
Senior Hostboard Member
I want one of those count-down timers...but i guess it'd make it seem an even longer wait if i kept referring to it.
-
October 13th, 2004, 10:23 PM
#83
Inactive Member
True, but it would be nice.
-
October 13th, 2004, 10:34 PM
#84
Senior Hostboard Member
I have a question for you; have you beaten the entire game on legendary?
-
October 13th, 2004, 10:42 PM
#85
Inactive Member
Yep. At first when I first got my XBox (last XMas) a friend of mine who moved to Florida over the summer came over all the time. We'd beat a level on Legendary then go play 1v1. Later on when he couldn't come over as much I went back through and beat all the levels on legendary on my own (Not using Co-Op, because that is cheap). I found Keyes, T&R and The Library as the hardest.
How about you?
-
October 13th, 2004, 10:50 PM
#86
Senior Hostboard Member
Halfway through the game on legendary, playing on my own. I should have it beaten by the time Halo 2 is out. Im hoping to give you a challenge when we go online.
-
October 13th, 2004, 11:01 PM
#87
Inactive Member
I see.
But don't worry, we can always form a clan.
-
October 13th, 2004, 11:42 PM
#88
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, over here in England we have 3 potential clan members; Me, Psy, and Xhell (who is buying an Xbox just for Halo 2). Unfortunately OCB wont be buying an Xbox since he's saving for a Vespa.
There are other friends who will have the game, but none from this board; how about you?
-
October 13th, 2004, 11:53 PM
#89
Inactive Member
Just about all of my friends are getting Halo 2. Most likely along with XBox LIVE. So hopefully we can get some good games going.
-
October 14th, 2004, 07:31 PM
#90
Senior Hostboard Member
A crack? What would it do?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks